7 mar 2013

Creative Family


Today I’m dedicating this post to the people that have done something for Bubu with their hands!


I’ll begin with my sister, who knitted these fantastic sweaters.


~~&~~


¡Hoy dedico mi entrada a aquellas personas que han hecho alguna cosa para Bubu con sus propias manos!


Empezaré por mi hermana, que ha tejido estos dos fantásticos jerséis.


 



















Then there is my mother-in-law, who has been working hard for my girl: a sweater, a towel, and the cross-stitch-work on a bag and on two bibs! Wow!!


~~&~~


Después está mi suegra, que también ha trabajado duro para mi nena: ¡un jersey, una toalla, y la parte de punto de cruz de una bolsa de tela y de dos baberos! ¡¡Uauu!!



 



My mummy has also done something: the cross-stitch detail on a hooded towel. Design of mine, total minimalist I love it!!


~~&~~


Mi mami también hizo algo: el detalle a punto de cruz de la toalla con capucha. Diseño mío, minimalista total, ¡¡me encanta!!




Marta, one of my best friends, also a cross-stitch-fan, did two bibs and one beautiful picture (have you spotted the three giraffes, hihihi).


~~&~~


Marta, una de mis mejores amigas, también una fan del punto de cruz, hizo dos baberos y un cuadro precioso (os habéis dado cuenta que hay tres jirafas? Jijiji).



 
















 
And last but not least, two of my mother-in-law’s sisters also did something! Pili knitted a vest, and Sussi did a patchwork picture!


~~&~~


Y para terminar, no por ello menos importantes, dos hermanas de mi suegra ¡también hicieron algo! ¡Pili tejió un chaleco y Susi hizo un cuadro de patchwork!





What a creative family, isn’t it??


¿¿Qué familia más creativa, verdad?

1 comentario:

Schreib mir auf DEUTSCH! - Escriu-me en CATALÀ! - Escríbeme en ESPAÑOL! - Write in ENGLISH!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.