7 may 2013

Circle Skirt!


I wanted to sew one like this since I saw them for the first time! And now that the mini versions of Sara and Marc are almost ready, I’ve taken some time to make it.

I’ve used the tutorial from Dana Made It. It’s really fantastic, it gives you the formula to calculate some measurements (thanks a lot, my Geometry was a bit rusty).



~~&~~


¡¡Quería hacer una de estas desde que las vi!! Ahora que los mini-yos de Sara y Marc ya casi están listos, me he tomado algún tiempo para hacer una.

He usado el tutorial de Dana Made It. Es una pasada, te da la fórmula para calcular algunas medidas (muchas gracias porque mi geometría estaba un poco oxidadilla).




It takes less than two hours to sew it. Actually, I think you can get it in only one hour, but I’ve done a narrow bottom hem that takes a bit longer (basting and then stitching slowly).


~~&~~


Lleva menos de dos horas coserla. Bueno, en realidad creo que se tarda alrededor de una hora, pero le he hecho un dobladillo estrecho y he tardado algo más (hilvanando y pasando la máquina poco a poco).




I’m quite proud of the result, although it’s a bit too big for Bubu. But no problem, it’s going to last longer!


~~&~~


Estoy bastante contenta con el resultado, aunque le va un poco grande a Bubu. Pero no pasa nada, ¡así va a durar más!




Well, no upcycling today, but that’s something for the girls on Creadienstag, Meitlisache and Meertjes Stuff.


~~&~~


Bueno, hoy no hay upcycling, pero igualmente esto se va a Creadienstag, Meitlisache y Meertjes Stuff.




On another note, I’ve added the Facebook button to the blog. There I’ll post some previews of my projects, I’ll share interesting things from other sewing bloggers, and I’ll update what’s going on here, of course. 

[I’ve changed the whole icons too, I have found them on Carrie Loves Design. They are lovely! Thank you Carrie!] 

And I’m still trying to fix the Feeds – Feedburner – Thingy… And there’s no way I can set up the E-mail subscription service…

Well, this and Twitter, that doesn’t want to connect to my new Facebook page, are driving me crazy this week!!


~~&~~


Cambiando de tema, he añadido el botón de Facebook al blog. Allí postearé avanzadillas de mis proyectos, compartiré cosas interesantes de otros blogs costuriles, y evidentemente os pondré al día de lo que pasa en el blog. 

[Habréis visto que he cambiado todos los iconos también, los he encontrado en Carrie Loves Design. ¿Son chulos verdad?] 

Y todavía estoy intentando arreglar la cosa esa de los feeds y el maldito Feedburner… No he conseguido de ninguna manera configurar la suscripción vía mail.

Bueno, esto y Twitter, que no se quiere conectar a mi nueva página de Facebook, me están volviendo loca esta semana… 

3 comentarios:

  1. Was ist das goldig geworden! Zuckersüß.
    Sei herzlich gegrüßt von Nina

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I LOVE circle skirts for myself, and they're so cute on little girls! I love the polka dot fabric!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ResponderEliminar

Schreib mir auf DEUTSCH! - Escriu-me en CATALÀ! - Escríbeme en ESPAÑOL! - Write in ENGLISH!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.